Saturday, August 10, 2024

Sun Flowers

Jess: So where did the Sun come from?

RaGods: I put it there to give life to the planets and the earth, that’s all. I spoke it into existence.

Jess: Then why do we have to die?

RaGods: The wisdom that you gain from life prepares you to walk with me. Hold dear to loved ones. Be mindful of memories and when they’re absent from the table, set a plate out for them so they’re not forgotten. Did you read the book? You are a part of me, so I give you a will to follow, a will to choose and the strength to live. I grant you a life to live.

Jess: I didn’t read the book, but I’ve heard about it.

RaGods: In the original text, I have to tell you that if you live your life not knowing, then you’re volunteering to be left into the dark. Follow the Sun Flowers, see how they bloom. Do they not show you a different kind of life?

Jess: I don’t understand.

RaGods: What forces are there?

Jess: Neutral, Negative & Positive.

RaGods: Yes, and there must be power, a source. Look too much at the light and you’ll need the dark. Look too much at the dark and you’ll need the light. Balance is the key.

Jess: So why do we have to die?

RaGods: Look closely, partake of my good fruits and you will awake only to realize that all I give is life. Everyone and everything that I create starts at a seed and then it grows. Yes, flesh does fade, but my child come closer to me and you will feel your soul growing stronger, for my energy is pure; therefore, the life that I give is eternal. When you venture outside of the garden, you will notice Sun Flowers growing all around you. Ask yourself who put them there? Where did they come from? I give life, search for me and you will find an abundance of peace, run from me and you will grow tired lost and weary. In the right climate, everyday that I rise, learn from the Sun Flowers, the main ingredient is God’s infinite rays shining from the sun creating more life. Look closely and you will notice that when they bloom, I am with you, for they do not bloom at night. The Sun Flowers are my blessings, showing you that I give life. That’s what I do. When it rains and the sun is shining, do you not see a rainbow? Therefore, I say, life is good. The colorful Sun Flowers are proof. 

The Sun Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment