Saturday, August 17, 2024

The Living Sun

Some people say it just happened. I say no, a creator put it there for you and I to enjoy its magic. A creator pouring out marbles in space playing games with magic spheres. A creator that wipes our tears and walks with us when we’re sad. A creator that takes us home when we’re in pain and gives doctors the plants and knowledge to heal us. His light shines through the living sun. Magical black spirits that roam through space and time making way for the light. Creative darkness smiling with rays of photon stars in the night sky. Comets and asteroids filled with emerald gems. Energy that spans throughout generations providing the sparks for life. See through the darkness with a moon that glows. Feel alive with the power of a living sun. To comprehend a creator is to understand our will to believe or not. In all of my failures and trials I remain optimistic, filled with magical thoughts laced with gold ideas falling from above. I’m astonished everyday I awake because I see purpose and reason in a living sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment