Saturday, April 20, 2024

Dive in!

What color is the water?

From space, on Earth day, you would probably say blue.

Did you know that there are a lot of people who are afraid of the water.

To dive in is a fear that many of us have.

Truly friend, the world is one big ocean.

People fleeing their country often drown in the ocean attempting to discover a new home.

It’s massive, the world is big.

Craving air, I’ve come to the conclusion that I have to leave my comfort zone.

I heard of a man complaining about dirty water, but honestly, what is clean?

I jump off of the platform.

The Earth is a sphere that makes things up from the same stuff everyday and it’s impossible for me to discover it all so to see some of it,  I dive in!

It can get a little crazy on Earth 🌍 day so just dive in!

Don’t be afraid.

Explore

Dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment