Friday, March 17, 2023

The Green Jezebels

Realizing my own weaknesses as a man of God, I write this to all brethren of faith. At night I pray for my mind to be cleansed, but I too fail as a friend of God and men, so I wrote this in deep repentance of my own soul, that God will not leave us for our submission to women who are attractive, bought, and sold. This piece is for you brethren, young prophets, you’re not alone.

The Green Jezebels:

At the stroke of midnight she will come.

Baal is her place of worship.

This, brethren, even she may not know.

She resonates through everything and her aura is persuasive.

In ancient times, her King was Ahab, and she lured prophets into traps.

Beware, she may resonate through your mind, even when taking naps.

My friend, her story and power has not changed.

The green currency that falls, don’t lose focus maintain.

As she hangs from a pole dripping in glitter,

Brethren, beware, that’s what lights the flames.. 

A night of fun can quickly pour you down a drain.

Like a snake she slithers and her tongue is long.

Beware of the trance that’s played in the song.

Drowning in lust for her, take a closer look through her soul.

Deep inside is a beast burning in a pot of gold.

A wild woman falling from grace, like an old snake dangling from a tree.

In my lonely state of manhood she even calls for me.

I observe and study her, as she replays in my mind, it’s called temptation, so I hesitate to press rewind.

I press stop, and do everything to protect my soul, I’m human and in need, but I can’t give this powerful woman all of my bankroll.

Attracted to a price, that I refuse to pay, I’m guilty, even when I keep looking, so I turn and walk away.

She gets what she wants, in evasive ways, but with God I’m strong, I don’t want his blessings to fade.

Protect me from this beast, she vibrates like a kitten.

She poisons my mind enough to make me believe that I will never be forgiven.

She spreads her legs at night, for anyone to enter, and advertises in the day, even in the cold of winter.

Cleanse my mind of her curse, as I pray to you God for strength.

Deception is a hurtle that ripples times length.

If there are limits to our time on Earth, then even beauty can be deceiving.

One look into her eyes can be misleading.

My friend, try not to feed her the green earnings, because if you do, she will feed you to Baal, a God unseen.

I have to warn you, she’s wild and mean.

She’s strong and powerful, and if unchecked can be untamed.

Beware, she is a victim of fame and can bring any man to shame.

Be mindful, young prophets; and understand which God will win you the war when the enemy comes-a-knock-in.

He seeps in through her and steals your soul when the vehicle is-a-rock-in.

Beware of one main character in the good book…

Her story is in it for a reason, it’s the hook.

This piece is just a reminder of an old, old, tale, one told at night and even in jails.

The story of…The Green Jezebels

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment