Monday, March 13, 2023

The Green Illusion

There is no time.

Truly, I tell you, there really is nothing.

When I die, I'll fade to black, and my flesh will rot away like anything old. 

There is no universe, it's all made up.

There is no success or money, it's all a lie.

There is no home to live in. 

There is no phone to talk on.

There is no love.

There is no law or rules.

There is no country and technically there is no land or even water.

I hate to say it but there is no color, there is no green.

Truly, and honestly, it's just you and I, in a world filled with ideas.

If I'm falling, and you choose to let go, then I'll die alone. 

Goodbye memories,

Goodbye.

At the end of the day, all I ever really owned was my imagination, everything else was an illusion.

The Green Illusion. 

It was all made up. 

I just made something out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment