Saturday, November 27, 2021

Christmas

 I need to have the correct attitude.

I need to let the real holiday spirit in my heart.

The spirit of joy, peace, family and love.

Yes, there are things that I don’t know.

Yes, there are things that I don’t have, but the good lord has blessed me with great children.

We don’t have much, but they keep smiling and encouraging me. My children.

They’re like little angels sent from heaven.

I know that only the true God could do this.

I have some family coming over, I plan to put my political views and other conflicting opinions aside because I don’t know what next year will bring. I may be ignorant of some things, but I know that in the end the only way for us to get through the storm is to stick together. 

I lost my job and I honestly don’t know what’s coming at me next. I never thought that I would be selling lemonade in the winter time with my kids to pay the light bill, but I guess God has a different plan for our lives.

I’m learning something in these hard times. I’m learning the true meaning of Christmas and why the story about the child born in a manger is so unique.

Hard times have a way of bringing people together, the father of my children whom “I,” Alicia, married, came and apologized to me last night. One minute we’re talking about getting a divorce and just like that we’re working together to have a great holiday season. God must have heard my prayers. He has given me the greatest gift of all: A Christmas that my family and I will never forget.

Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment