Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Corruption

Today’s lesson is not about color, it’s not about race, it’s about something deeper. 

I woke up this morning with the ability to take my own life, why would I?

It’s because of the fear of corruption. 

Brethren, we cannot confuse corruption with political experiences, we can’t confuse it with our own experiences, but what corruption is can be explained, at least from my perspective:

Corruption is operating under the guidance of self influence, it operates without the spirit of God and it doesn’t matter what color a person is. It’s a virus that spreads with no soul or spiritual influence but to be self inflicted by one’s own self interest and obsessions. It’s a cancer that spreads and a wheel that keeps turning on a flat tire. 

Goodbye.

Bang! 

I’ve been reborn into a better world. Ha ha! I didn’t kill myself slowly, corruption did. Corruption pulled the trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment