Thursday, October 10, 2024

The Wolves & the Moon

I heard a voice in my head guiding me. I didn’t know which way to turn. It was like I was a sheep being led into the night jungle.

“Don’t be afraid,” the voice said as I witnessed wolves howling at the night moon.

They had control of everything, they drugged me, my mother, my father and my entire family.

This was their product, grown and transported in the night. 

They were white people, black people, in the form of all races of human beings and there I stood as a little innocent child standing in the middle of this madness.

Therefore, I was a victim.

I could smell the funk of flesh being torn apart in the night. Their music played through the airwaves and their women stripped naked on the computer screens. There was no innocents as they blended in with society stealing souls and everyone became consumers.

They even got involved in politics, spreading their philosophies of manipulation across the globe. I watched them blend in daily feasting off of the flesh of fickle sheep. One after another rising to power.

In the night, I combed my way through the madness only to flee to safety in the day.

They were everywhere and I could not hide but I refused to consume their products. 

They killed everything that I loved. Seeing the sun rise, I ran to the top of the mountain to hide.

I waited patiently for God to tell me what to do next.

I was a sheep dressed in black and they were wolves in sheep clothing. Their true nature came out with the moon in the night.

They were clever creatures.

The Wolves & the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment