Saturday, October 5, 2024

The Craters on the Moon

I cheated death over a thousand times. Black people were killing each other, white people were killing each other, people of all races creeds and colors were killing each other. Then the medical bills for mom started coming, they never stopped, collection agencies soon followed. Churches soon shutdown because everyone’s ten percent went to the drug man, the cigarette man, and the beer man. So there I stood in the back yard building a spaceship. I had to find a new world. Bursting into outer space I miraculously landed on the moon. No one would have ever imagined that the craters had just enough food and air for one lonely soul to live the rest of his life in peace. I got my wish upon a star.

The Craters on the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment