Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Orphans

 I saw a child today.

Yes, the child had behavior problems but the child will never know his mother or father.

The child was an orphan.

The child is lost and for some reason is still on my mind.

I don’t know why I keep seeing this child’s face.

I can’t save the world but here I am complaining about what I don’t have and this child has nothing.

This child wanders through the night lost, not knowing where he or she came from.

Feeling for this human, I fall to the ground asking God, “Why?”

“Why put us here to suffer?”

I had a choice to sacrifice everything that I had in my possession for this one child and I did.

I took the child in and spent my last of everything training this child to be a decent human being.

I invested everything into this child.

First it was one, then two, pretty soon I had an entire orphanage full of children and on my death bed I had an entire army praying for my survival.

It was hell raising them but in the end they finally got the point.

One man saved an entire world all because of one child.

At first I thought it could not be done, I thought it was impossible, but in the end I found out it could.

It could be done and it was possible.

The force that led me to believe had to be divine, it had to be supernatural, it had to be God.

I had everything, yet still had nothing without others to share with. In the end my life was saved by

The Orphans.

They gave me a reason to live and once the papers were signed I couldn’t turn my back on them. 

They brought me to my knees at times but in the end they were on their knees for me.

I guess love truly cannot be bought.

It’s supernatural.

The Orphans

No comments:

Post a Comment