Monday, October 24, 2022

Humble

There was a moment in time when I needed friends…

There was a moment in time when I rather enjoyed being alone…

There was a moment in time when I couldn’t stand looking in the mirror…

There was a moment in time where I found myself extremely religious…

I guess there’s a moment for everything…

Some moments I’m loved and some moments I’m hated…

I’ve just come to accept everyday as it is…

There were moments when I’ve had to take orders from people who were not qualified, there were moments when I didn’t feel smart enough or ready…

There were moments when I felt at the bottom of the pit, lifeless, spit on, shackled, but finding a happy thought to hold on to.

Frowned upon…

Beaten and left for dead at times and even made fun of, for some reason I’m still here.

I’ve had to train my mind to be like the sun, shut up and rise everyday until my time is up.

Each experience has made me nothing but humble.

It’s okay, I can take it, I’m still standing.

I’m Humble.


No comments:

Post a Comment