Monday, October 10, 2022

Dancing with Liberals

 I’m two faced, I’m a hypocrite, and I’m a know it all arrogant bastard. I’m everything but a drug dealer, hard cold killer, pimp, man hoe, womanizer, wife beater, but still my own people are stuck in utopia; some of them love me and some of them hate me, but that’s life. I’m called a nice guy, too proper, too professional, and I watch them dance, I even dance with them. I love women, but my tender heart can’t take what they will do to my loving passionate mind. I admit that I’m scarred but I’ve humbled myself to admit that there are things in life that I like and I do not like. I love a good joke, I enjoy good company, and I do not like to cheat. I give my time to people of all races creeds and colors. Sometimes I even feel like I’m worth more than the hand that I’ve been dealt. One minute I’m happy and one minute I’m sad. I wake up often knowing that there is no place for me to run, I’m stuck. Every dollar I make I have to hold on to because everyone around is hungry, even me. When, and if I shed a tear, I choose to be alone knowing no one can take my pain away but God. This is the code that I live by. I often find myself fantasizing about women so I fight my second nature to keep me from turning into a lust filled sexual maniac. I consider myself a conservative hard headed American but the truth is that I’m dancing with liberals. I’m a lost soul siting in the pew waiting for God to come save me. I’m human, and when the sheep scatter, I’m alone in a field with a black coat and no shepherd. I have no choice but to fight. Surrounded, I begin to dance in the ring. God help me, I’m surrounded, I have nothing to lose, and I’ve done nothing wrong but just be myself. I’m dancing with liberals wondering what I’ve done right and what I’ve done wrong.

I’m human after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment