I’d been running for hours. I could hear it chasing me.
It had been haunting me my entire life. Under the bed, on the phone, in the closet, this thing was wild. I knew it was ruthless because it held my entire family at gun point, kids and all. Out of breath, it tried to make a deal with me but I refused.
“I can give you the world, will you take my offer?” it said.
At that moment I jumped off of the top of the mountain only to fall in a forest filled with trees and other beast waiting to devour my entire being.
Searching for safety it even jumped inside of other humans. Converting them, but I would not let it take my soul. Hiding under some brush, I could feel a blade pierce my skin. Then I felt multiple blades.
This thing was fierce, bleeding and losing blood fast I screamed for help only to be betrayed over and over again.
It was as though there was no hope. Shaking, my body was losing energy. I began to sweat as I could feel the funk of nature infecting my wounds.
In the distance I could hear footsteps and an army of invisible angels. I had to be dreaming or near death because these things don’t happen in reality, and nature shows no mercy. When you’re finished, it’s over, but as I felt my body healing, it was real.
The invisible force gave my soul enough power to heal my flesh.
The flesh is weak, but it takes the divine force of a supernatural power to overcome the woes of negative energy.
I’d escaped this time, but I knew it was just a matter of time before it returned.
Beware, it devours the flesh slowly, and it takes pleasure in the midst of suffering. It’s a mystical force that you can feel, but you can’t see. It feeds on…The Flesh
No comments:
Post a Comment