Saturday, August 15, 2026

Mother Isis’s Children

“They’re prophets and prophetess, be good to them.”

That’s what she whispered in my ear so I began to read them stories about Jesus and Mary along with other people like them.

I loved them all and gave them cameras and microphones as gifts.

Speakers, and note pads so they could perform for the father.

“Be an angel to them,” she said.

So I taught them how to fly and spread their wings.

I walked with them like King Solomon walked with his wives.

While getting them ready for bed she smiled at me and took my hand.

When they were aggressive she told me to build them gyms to play sports.

When they were in prison or committed awful crimes she gave me the scales of justice to free them from cages. 

She spoke the law to me on a mountain of wisdom.

“There is a force that wants to steal their energy. If this force succeeds you must go to the underworld and save them,” she said.

At that moment I knew my purpose so I journeyed to the underworld to save them.

I protected them from the forbidden trees and plants as we joined hands in a field watching the sun rise.

Dear mother Isis gave us a gift and like Pharaohs, and Kings of Abraham’s bloodline we kneeled only to rise in eternity with the God of all things. The Alpha and Omega. The creator of the universe.

I made her children happy. I loved them and I cared. When cold I gave them heat. When hot I gave them a cool drink.

When they asked for a home I gave them their own sphere called earth.

Like bubbles, when curious, I gave them wonders of the universe and stars to imagine and guide them through the night.

Like the moon I gave them an Aura of spiritual light.

When they wanted to discover, I gave them science and mathematics.

I gave them everything in remembrance of their beloved Christ who died for their sins.

I gave them God’s promise in a rainbow and in times of war I gave them peace.

Technology to balance perfection so they too could create.

Cars, so they could ride on wheels.

In nature, I gave them sounds and musical instruments. 

I gave them ears to hear and eyes to see.

I give them all of this to show them that I love them…

To show them that I care.

Growing old we wrote scripts and began to act things out in plays.

We sang like the birds, I showed them the way and it was good.

Who am I?

Looking in the mirror I’m like the air that you cannot see.

I’m like the wind that blows.

The same image that you see with your eyes is a reflection of pieces, small frames of time bound together in an infinite circle of possibilities.

Together as man and woman we create life. We create you. 

I am that I am; therefore, I am with you.

Mother Isis’s children.



No comments:

Post a Comment