Monday, October 9, 2023

Wheeling & Dealing

It was a casual conversation.

It gave me hope.

I came back to the store and found my entire crew hanging from a rope.

Hmm, this could be because of dope, I explained to my right hand man who I kindly paid for his fair share of work.

He left smiling with Teresa who loves to twerk.

Kim’s not answering her phone, I wonder if she’s woke or just treating me like a joke.

Just yesterday, I was labeled a jerk, but here comes Sandy and Donna too. 

They put up a front just as good as Sue.

Political gurus, businesses, by all religious means, the reverend only seems to answer after he’s been seen.

Gina just watched terror run through her entire neighborhood, somebody was spying and spilled the beans.

Folks let me remind you, that when you’re wheeling and dealing nothing is what it seems.

At the end of the day everyone’s trying to make a buck and it’s all love until you run out of luck.

Wheeling & Dealing

No comments:

Post a Comment