Saturday, July 8, 2023

Raw Knuckles

 It was pouring down raining and I could feel a fight coming. Karah owed me money, but I’d kept quiet. We were in year three and I noticed she’d found a new friend. You see, I have always been a peacemaker, but some mess I can take and some mess I can’t. I needed some help with a serious matter so I asked Karah if I could get some assistance at a baseball game and the girl literally spit in my face. I would never hit a girl so I took it as a loss, but her boyfriend for some reason got very bossy and literally punched me in the face. A vivid reader of the Bible, I wanted to walk away but it was too late, he struck first. Standing tall after I soaked up the punch, I checked my foot work and kindly went to combo one; swing low, watch him open up the face then uppercut, bam, direct hit. He staggered in shock. He went into attack mode and tested my left hand by attacking my right side. I expected that, so I went for the left jab after he left his jaw wide open. Connected. Another good punch. I then noticed blood. I pissed him off so he charged me with his body weight. I used it against him though by stepping aside and pushing him to the ground. It was all raw knuckles from there. After that the crowd watched a fight that technically I didn’t want to have but I guess some people just never learn. Feeling someone grab me, I flipped over their head, it was security,

“That’s enough!” He said.

“I’m sorry sir, I didn’t want this,” I replied. 

“We know, he asked for it, now get out of here before things get out of hand.”

Noticing witnesses everywhere, I knew this was just the beginning of a never ending fight with karma and alpha males fighting for their respect back. I awaited foolishness because that’s all that comes out of a raw knuckle fight. 

I went home, took a shower and prepared for the next fight. Sadly, someone videotaped the whole incident. I refused to pick up a gun, if they were not going to bring the raw knuckles then I would forever win.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment