Thursday, July 27, 2023

S.T.D.

This piece is written to help you, not insult or harm you, if you’re a victim, then this piece should humble you enough to warn other people before they too get burned. 

Warning, I’m graphic, I don’t discriminate, and the person who has me, rarely tells. What am I?

I’m lurking in between, and I ruin your fantasies. What am I?

I bring you to your knees. What am I?

Just when you think you’re secure, I break in and ruin your day. What am I?

Ha ha ha, you thought the devil was visible with the naked eye, I’ll eat away at your entire body while the pure at heart watch you die slowly. What am I?

I’ve taken down mighty men, warriors, and powerful women. What am I?

Those hiding behind their mask keep forbidden secrets also. Their affairs cause sudden deaths. What am I?

I take down presidents, CEOs, teachers, and even dictators. What am I?

I infect athletes, prostitutes, lawyers, police, and even criminals. What am I?

I don’t discriminate, I even hang out at flashy rainbow pride parades. What am I?

I’m an equal opportunity infection. What am I?

Ha ha ha, I don’t ask and I don’t tell. What am I?

I’m the micro balance of nature, the reminder of human fault. What am I?

While you’re thinking you’re invisible, I creep in like a thief in the night. What am I?

The doctor can only hold your secrets for so long, you played your husband, your preacher, and even your God. You didn’t expect me to be your outcome. What am I?

As you beg for forgiveness, I’m the wrath that itches away, burning you and dragging you into the eternal fire. 

Ha, ha, ha, you played the player’s game and the invisible servants of the alien race merged with your DNA to eliminate the entire planet of your sinful passions. What am I? I even infect filthy slave masters and pimps. I infect spoiled teens and adults looking for their quick fix. I show no mercy to those who step away from pure passions. I have no laws or guilt, I am the punishment for the lie that he or she told. I am the dare that so many take. I am the forbidden fruit and the law that you broke. Soak it all in, eat it up, you’re all guilty so beware of your lustful desires. 

I am the scary movie with no happy ending, I am the STD. 

If this poetry was too much for you, forgive me. I love everyone so I do my best to tell the truth. It’s true love.

I’m older, wiser, and I’m spreading wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment