Thursday, May 16, 2024

Look in the Mirror

 After a number of set backs and a few life scares I took a look in the mirror and told myself that if the good lord spared me that I wouldn’t take another day for granted. I pray that if you’re reading this message that you do the same. While seeing suffering and good people falling to their knees I also see people rushing in to save them. In this, I remember when I too was in the same position. To make a long story short, when I say I can’t do it, I can. When I fall down, I get up. As people disappear off of the face of the earth, I can only do one thing and that’s look in the mirror. What am I doing to make the world better? Look in the mirror friends. It’s an old simple message in a world quick to turn away.

Look in the Mirror 

No comments:

Post a Comment