Thursday, May 30, 2024

Black Feathers

In a frantic haze, I could feel my asthma kicking in. I saw it for myself, it was the dark side of mankind. Who were these people painted as saintly figures for the world to idolize? The truth hidden in plain sight. They were devils sent to earth to build their kingdoms. Alone in a room, I could feel them getting closer, so I remained quiet. Standing still on a bundle of hay, I could hear them chattering nearby. These were the evil angels sent to eat and torment flesh. They loved being seen in high places, drinking their alcohol and having sex with other evil angels. These beings fed off of fragile souls. They sell drugs to torment the spirits of truth and live lavish lives by selling aborted baby parts to those at the top of the food chain. Their political affiliation is wild, they institutionalize and bred children into a false ideology, some of them even speak of God in the 33rd degree. While hearing them getting closer I knew I had to face my fears, I knew I had to fight my way out of becoming one of their sacrifices. What was a grown man to do? I was trapped on an abandoned farm and I had just seen their spaceship. They were evil angels with no wings. I had some valuable information and if they caught me I would be dissected and fed to the wolves like the rest of their sheep. That’s when I saw him, he was a black angel with black feathers. While they were drinking blood he rescued me and gave me wings. We became friends and he trained me to fight these cunning looking creatures. He told me to never be caught off guard and use my sword to slaughter these flesh eating vultures. Realizing that the black feathered creature had led me to safety, I spread my new black feathered wings and flew away. As long as I was alive I was a threat to their kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment