Monday, September 26, 2022

The Devil has A.I.D.S.

Why can’t we see the unknown?

Why do we need a microscope?

Did God bless us with a tool to see his wrath or is he showing us a miniature version of hell that could spread and kill all humans?

What aura protects us from a virus or disease?

Why would a prophet need one stick while the powerful possessed the gifted scientist?

Did the prophet not show one miracle on a floor with magical snakes?

Should I question myself if I’m sure?

Fair friend, if I did nothing wrong all my life why fall victim in one night?

I’m innocent, yet failed when it mattered the most.

I’m human, that’s what made me do it.

I’m a victim, so I now have to blend in with the rest.

Why does a smoker need so much oxygen?

Do two of the same sex not cancel out?

It’s obvious that a creature with the power to destroy has so many amazing gifts.

He’s clever…

He’s convincing, and he looks like he’s as pure as a plate of raw organic spinach.

Go and try to enjoy his company, and if I double dare you, I’d be cursing you.

You really think you’re having fun?

Beware, he has tricks that last a lifetime;

Candy that rots the teeth;

Treats that eat your insides.

Why does a teacher provide an apple and a lesson at the same time?

Why does a spider have venom?

What child will dare eat what’s good for him or her?

What is a doctor doing with all of that blood?

Take a second…why is the medicine grown and then processed into a pill?

How many people did you sleep with?

How many lives did you ruin?

You still don’t get it do you?

If eternal life has no end, then where are you now?

Are you playing with fire?

Where do viruses and diseases come from?

Did not one preacher convince his sheep to drink poison?

To walk into the underworld and survive, then watch the people that you warned fall victim to the flames makes you a savior with foolish followers. 

I’m a practicing poet so listen to my words, I mean you no harm.

Dig deep into my philosophy because I’m showing you the way.

I’m giving you the answer.

The Devil has A.I.D.S.

He wants to destroy you from the inside.

He wants to make you suffer.

Beware, choose your partner wisely, there’s a good chance that you have something that he or she wants.

Beware of what you wish for, it could be your curse.

Beware of those who advertise in broad daylight, their minds could be programmed to convert you.

If the chemical makeup of an explosive has something to do with splitting atoms, you too, can be deceived…split in two.

The wicked have two eyes just like the poisonous plants that look like berries. 

How did it happen?

It happened because you let him in.

Spin around and you may see two preachers, look too deeply into the light and you may see two colors of a picture painted of God.

Stick to the fundamentals and eventually you may see things clearly.

Too much mixing could change the colors of the rainbow.

Is it not a symbol of God’s promises to man?

Our reflection could possibly affect the shining sun.

Do whatever you can to stay on the right path.

The Devil has A.I.D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment