Sunday, August 7, 2022

I’m envious of Evil

Being good is hard.

People kill, rape, sell drugs and live it up.

People cheat and many never get caught.

Practicing perfection and trying to be a good person I admit has worn me out.

Somedays I’m actually even envious of evil.

How do they do it?

I don’t have the will power to do it. 

Evil deeds are amazingly unbelievable.

Many good people persecute one another, many good people beat up on people who they know they can get over on.

These are just my thoughts, so does good or evil even exist?

I guess one cannot exist without the other.

Who is good? Does it not take evil to fight evil while good people cheer for their side?

Practicing perfection and trying to be good, it almost seems like you can never be good enough because eventually envy will destroy a good thing.

I’m envious of evil and I’m good enough to admit it.

If evil is chasing me, it must be envious of me also.

I wonder why?

Maybe it’s just my imagination, or could it just be the laws of nature?




No comments:

Post a Comment