Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Wrath of the Jezebel

It was a late night. I had just delivered a message to the young prophets, then she walked by. Her presence was so powerful that it spread. It grabbed every lustful yearning alpha male by the tail of his second man, and at days end, it dropped feeble men to their knees. Falling victim in front of a computer screen, my soul became tormented by her wrath, I needed more, her facade dug deep into my mystified and perverted mind. Greatly needed to help the other prophets fight the war, I confessed to her while letting my second man pull me into her orbital curse. I needed brain power to overcome this beast and while in deep desire, craving a fantasy, my mind would not stop roaming her powerful aura of deceptive beauty. It almost seemed like an eternal trance as she grabbed my soul, I fought and tried to turn my eyes in the other direction. “God help me!” I screamed, for I have a job to do and if I go down, I’ll take a million men like me down also. These where my thoughts, but she would not give in, her clothes became less and less. Like a magnate, I was drawn to her, I needed her for some reason. I had literally watched her eat one million men alive. Unbuckling my belt, giving in to her wrath, my wife kicked in the door and chopped off the head of that beast. Still captivated by her beauty, I fell to my knees shaking while regaining my composure. I had to thank my wife for saving me, for men had become too weak, it would take God’s women to fight the wrath of the Jezebel. My wife picked me up, put me back together and drove me home, she understood while also knowing that there were a million more beast out there to kill or convert. I was spared by my second half and miraculously lived to tell about it, sadly, most men don’t. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment