Monday, August 22, 2022

The Light of the Father

Complete darkness can be scary.

Too much light can burn, but only the father can guide me.

God we need you.

We trust in you.

The wrath of war is calling and we cannot win without you.

We’ve been here before father, but if we have forgotten send us more prophets to remember.

Darkness is all around us and I know that we as your people have to stand strong.

Soldiers all around me are falling, being consumed and dragged into the pit eaten alive by the beast.

Children are being groomed with no soul, they’re craving for the unknown.

The old wise man warned me of days like this.

If I have failed in any way father, I humbly ask for your forgiveness…for your light.

In these uncertain times, I ask for your strength, your compassion, your obedience, your favor and your ability to know right from wrong.

Walk with me on this journey, don’t leave me father, and if I get lost, I humbly ask that you guide me back towards your never ending light.

As my brothers and sisters fade to eternal rest, I know one day I will too father, so as my body becomes dust and dirt, may my mind be balanced—bonding with both day and night. May I too be a gateway into the light.

Amen, Amun and Amon.


No comments:

Post a Comment