Sunday, August 15, 2021

The General’s Handbook

 I’ve been in this war for over 40 years. Blood has been shed all over the place. Taxpayer money has been wasted and my enemy is still fighting. If there is a God of war he is teaching me something. My duty is to obey the orders handed down by my superiors for the greater good of my country all of whom I’ve served well. Cover your eyes and ears because I’m going to reveal a darker ruthless part of mankind. I’ve literally seen people die, to ease my own desires I’ve masturbated on several occasions. We’ve also had prostitutes come in and out to please our fleshly cravings. Some soldiers have even had sex with other soldiers. We’re lost out here, it’s hell on earth. Our eyes have been opened and some of us can’t even sleep. These people don’t want us here. We’ve literally witnessed little children stabbing and blowing up other soldiers. We’ve been sent here to die just to occupy and maintain a presence. If you can’t handle this and it’s too much for you to understand, then go eat at your leisure and enjoy your so called freedom while we’re all the way over seas suffering so you can drink cocktails and argue about the next election. On my way back to base I noticed a black flag. In war it means no mercy, while on the other hand the white flag means surrender. It’s evident that these people want to win and they’ll do it by any means necessary. My wife has just filed for divorce and my pleasure has turned into pain. The battlefield is all I know now. I’ll never be the same. The true nature of mankind has overwhelmed me. This is my fifth tour. I’ve been stabbed, spit on and left for dead only to get up every morning to a hot scolding sun. I’ve had to encourage men from every race to believe that they’re fighting for something, I also killed a man today. If there is a God of war he’s taught me a valuable lesson about life, mankind, and how much, I, as a general can take. The pressure is on me and at anytime I can snap. War is dirty, people die and most enemies will do anything to win. For some reason I had a dream that we evacuated and an explosion left a huge crater in the earth. I don’t know what that dream meant but things were very quiet after I awoke. I have to get you to understand what’s going on. We’re dealing in a war game that will never end. We’ve tried everything but somebody has to pay for every little piece of B.S. that has taken place on my watch because if I make it out alive I’m still going to have to suffer. I took down my home flag in my office today and raised my own little black flag. If my dream is a sign from God then maybe he’s telling me to keep fighting for the greater good of my people with no need to fear what’s on the other side because I’ve already tasted a piece of hell here in combat. Evacuating in a helicopter only to return showed me that peace is an illusion that people convince themselves to believe. This is a war that will never end until every enemy is dead and every taxpayer gets a return on their investment. Nothing is working and nothing will work until people can understand what kind of enemy we’re facing. As a general, I’ve come to learn that there is nothing good about war, nothing. When you’ve spent your entire military career preparing for it the enemy makes you stronger. To conclude my handbook, I have to confess that I have to think like a conqueror and I want to believe that people are naturally good, but this war has proved that belief to be wrong. Most people turn to God when they’re suffering and if there is a God of war he has confirmed that. In the end, if I make it out alive, I will ask him for one thing and that is real peace because this is hell on earth. War is not a fun game, and after you play it over and over again the white lines in your brain will eventually make your mind go numb. We all signed up for hell and eventually you will feel it too, because enemies are like evil termites, they are programmed to make you feel their pain. Their victory comes by making you suffer, making you surrender. Stand strong and try not to fall to your knees. They gain strength by seeing you defeated, it’s how they gain their momentum. A general’s life is centered around finding strategic ways to win. In all actuality he or she can never give up. 

The General’s Handbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment