Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Spell

 It was a late Saturday evening and I had just got done talking to a Bible scholar about King Solomon and how the world needs better people, then I saw her. Her beauty did something to me. It entrapped me. She literally took my thoughts and I became her subject. The complex physical attraction literally had me under a spell. She said three words: “Come with me.”

At that very moment I was at her command, I couldn’t see or feel anything else but her. You can learn a lot from this story because I couldn’t fight the force. It was too strong, she literally had me under her spell. How did I become so important? What did my life mean to the world? I did everything I could to snap out of it but it was too late. The next morning I woke up and took a bullet hole through the head from her husband. It was like I had no self-control. She trapped me physically and blew my mind.

The Spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment