Friday, August 13, 2021

Conscience Pleasure

 My father opened the gate, and I entered. Some say to save someone you first have to walk a mile in their shoes. Well, I had become so addicted to pleasure that I became numb to the fact that I’d been getting nowhere. And here it was, my meeting with the enemy. I took a second to let it sink in, everyone in the nude and a loaded weapon on the floor. I began to cry. I’d become numb to the feeling of pleasure. What force is guiding me? Who is that telling me to stop? I had seen so much pain through my eyes that I yearned to feel good. I needed it. In the end I had to accept that the loaded weapon could not heal me, so I walked away, only to find out that pleasure was getting me nowhere. The pressure to stop broke me. I needed to achieve something. I needed to be a better person. In deep despair, I took the path less chosen.

Conscience Pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment