Sunday, June 18, 2023

The Rainbow Massacre

“Do you see what they have done to your promise?” General Gabriel informed the superior ruler.

“They taunt you all powerful. The spies have informed me of these unusual vibes.”

The superior ruler stood tall, “Do they bow to me?”

“No Sir, they do not bow to you. They’ve forgotten. They’re ignorant and refuse to read, ” General Gabriel replied.

“Send down disease and my purification army. I will cleanse my planet. Have I not been merciful?” The supreme ruler said.

“So you want genocide?” The commander of the Black army asked.


These were skilled and tactical warriors, so the supreme ruler chose his words carefully because an army sent to kill will kill and an army sent to cleanse will clean house.

“No, it will be my cleansing, have I not been merciful enough? Have I not given them a promise? I am that I am, and I will not be taunted. I will be glorified. I must purify their blood.” 

In the end it was done. The supreme ruler unleashed carnage and extinction bringing all creation to their knees. They begged for his mercy and those who knew him were spared. The rest stood at his seat of judgement, all they had to do was worship him for mercifully creating them. Instead they chose to defile his will for them and for that they paid the price.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment