Wednesday, February 1, 2023

The Mysterious Art Exhibit

 Here I sit 

                      God thinking

I can create 

       If the world is cursed 

I too can create spells to undo them

                Am I thinking like God

Question Mark

All honors that be

         He works through my work

I can choose to live and let live

                No need to jump

        God gave me a choice for life 

I’ll take it

Standing alone on a stage 

                  I’m like the creator

Comma

 speaking life 

What a display

          Even if I die 

comma 

               my image is still here with no fading

it’s High Definition 

HD

                    I wonder what they see

                An exhibit

shabby clothes

                         khaki pants

                                      On a canvas pad 

      On raw paper 

words of reason

                        A pure display 

              spilled problems 

    as a free Art Exhibit

        in this exhibit, I’m FrEe

I can’t see my face

                            I’m a piece of work

                    God’s

Masterpiece 

        I have to believe that

          Period.

              

          

                      



No comments:

Post a Comment