Friday, February 17, 2023

Page 8888

Stepped in the house with an offer from an installment loan company. They’re good at sending mail-in offers. I often have pretty good conversations with them and the real estate agents, but I never get approved.

I’ve come to admit that I’m afraid of women, being an old veteran, I’m just about tired of being sh** on. I tried to join a few churches in the past but even the brethren have a way of getting free labor. I still care though, I still set aside my Bible reading on the weekends.

I guess I’ll take my retirement check and spend it on mom. She’s always been in my corner. Yep, payoff some bills and hangout with mom. 

Focusing on page 09021945, I always wondered what would make a person take a bare naked picture and show the world. Was it for money or for little lonely perverts like me? I quickly put it down, I don’t think a prostitute can heal what a broken hearted man truly feels inside, I actually think they can make it worse. I guess this’ll be the last time I look at page 09021945. 

Waking up the next morning I thank God for page 8888. It’s the chapter when I left the battlefield. I’ve probably told my story to a hundred people. Yes, I’m grateful I made it out alive. Everyday I get up, I thank whoever is controlling all of this, it wasn’t my time, I was given a second chance. I decided to write a letter to myself on page 8888. A letter of peace, while also speaking life into the atmosphere.

Thank God for page 8888. 

A new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment