Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Coach

I was introduced to this thing called sports…

I got to be coached by a coach…

It took me a while to figure out why the coach was always there.

In my sleep…

At my house…

At practice…

At my games…

In my classroom…

The coach was like my mother, teacher, father, uncle, grandpa, sister, aunt, grandmother and brother.

The coach was always there.

The coach believed in me.

The coach gave me a chance and put me in the game.

I don’t even think the coach had anything else better to do but coach.

The coach’s passion was coaching.

The coach only had one job, that could never pay enough because all the coach seemed to want to do was coach.

Every play I gave one hundred and ten percent because I believed in the coach.

The coach turned me into a believer.

Even when I lost the coach made me feel like a winner.

The coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment