Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Toxic Slaves

I’ve never used drugs but everything that goes on in the drug war is toxic.

It’s like looking through a glass hole and watching zombies trying to find a cure for their toxic environment leaching on to providers.

It’s like watching a depressed dizzy king searching for a good thought, it’s toxic.

Drugs are an embarrassment to this earth.

Feed me real food.

Give me divine fruit, practicing doctor, not this witchcraft that drains the life out of me.

I want the good stuff.

Organic alkaline spices to balance out my PH levels to give me divine sight and strength.

Organic fruits and vegetables freshly picked from the gardens of infinite wisdom.

Give me clean music that gives me strength and courage to carryon. 

Give me purified friends and people who seek my better interest.

As I speak into the ears of toxic slaves, give me the force I need to set them free.

The people involved it this greasy dirty drug war are so rotten that everything they get involved with they corrupt.

The saddest part is that they seem so innocent.

They seem so religious.

Fighting for a way to kick the habit.

They attach to good people and literally latch on to them like leaches.

I’ve literally witnessed drugs destroy everything that I love and I’ve grown to hate what this world has become.

There is no innocence.

These people have no where to go.

They use Jesus as an escape goat when deep inside all they think about is a fix.

They get high and destroy the lives of innocent people. 

I want to be kind…

I want to love…

But the toxic slaves have turned me into a soul searching for the true light.

All my life I have watched drugs destroy every race creed and color.

I have seen people get rich and powerful and sit in high chairs dictating like they own the world.

I have been used and abused by people addicted.

These people have literally driven me mad.

I’m angry fighting these demons, they’re everywhere, I don’t know who to trust, who to talk to.

They’re doctors, lawyers, teachers, bums, homeless people, football players, basketball stars, rappers, they’re everywhere and they seem so innocent. They’re addicted to the fast life, burning every soul they touch. I watch them giving God filled testimonies at funerals while leaving a paper trail of dirty needles in bathrooms. 

Pleading with judges for justice, sick from their own medicine. 

This nuisance is the ruthless pit that breeds toxicity. It corrupts sex, and everything it touches.

God help me through this hell of a world.

I have watched even the noblest black and white men fall victim to this filth.

Sometimes it feels like I’m traveling through the underworld fighting to get to heaven because this stuff is everywhere.

It’s toxic, it has destroyed the lives of my friends, my family and it seeps into the lives of the highly accomplished because of envy and greed.

They’re attracted to the light.

God I want to show mercy but I’ve had enough.

Look at your creation, look how corrupt and sleazy we’ve become.

I’m alone in a room, I’m searching for strength that a false God cannot give me.

I have to let the omega power in to fight this beast with everything that I have. 

This toxic beast is all around me, it’s on TV, it’s at my grandma’s house, it’s at the corner store, it’s in my customers and it reeks like filthy rotten eggs.

It’s an imposter that feeds off of souls.

Cleans my heart God…

Purify my soul…

Give me strength in these dark hours because these leaches are all around me trying to suck the little that I do have.

Give me patience as I focus in on everything that this evil has taken from me.

Give me wings to fly and discernment to observe that which I may be too blinded to see.

Give me nobility.

Give me life…

I’m in a world of chaos in which only you can guide me through.

I’ve been fed false teachings in which only you can show me the truth.

Talk to me…

Give me divine knowledge to battle through the devilish ways of the common man.

In difficult days ahead..

Give me the sword of wisdom to purify this toxic world.

And as I battle my own demons, send me an army of angels so they do not take me under.

Toxic souls are acidic, they yearn to be purified with a diluted solution. 

Some toxic souls are so rotten that they dissolve pure substances instantly creating a river that stinks.

The smoke from this toxic river rises creating disease, pesticides, and pestilence that only divine nature can cure.

This toxic filth has given me a cold heart to sniff it out and I’ve grown weary of it.

My heart is heavy while watching this acidic midst kill and destroy everything that I love.

As I get ready for another battle with blood dripping from my sword and enemies all around me, may truth give me strength because the toxic beast has turned me into a warrior yearning to see its end.

Amen, Amun, and Amon.

Alpha and Omega strength to purify this toxic river.

Knowledge and wisdom to dissect and clean the flesh of toxic slaves.

Courage to set them free.

No comments:

Post a Comment