Sunday, December 26, 2021

The Scarlet Potato

 Hum… in all of my years of living on planet earth, I’ve never seen a scarlet potato.

It’s different, it’s unique.

It shows no sign of being painted.

The sun’s natural rays made something unique.

I wonder if it’s anything like a regular potato.

I wonder if it’s edible.

It’s the only one in the bunch and it grew on top of the ground.

That’s amazing.

It’s different.

I wonder if nature is trying to tell me something.

I’m the first person to ever see something like this;

at least the first person to recognize its value.

I’ll study it, or should I just leave it alone?

Things are changing or is it just my imagination?

Curious, I decide to eat it.

It doesn’t taste like regular starch potatoes.

I don’t think I should have done that…

My skin begins to turn purple.

My curious mind has turned me into something different, something out of this world.


The scarlet potato.



No comments:

Post a Comment