Thursday, October 28, 2021

It’s time to Pay Up!

The theater is like a crumb, it falls to the floor for mice to eat. Money is like a wall with no windows, you can’t get through unless you pay to have a door installed. What is free?

Is it doing something you love, hoping for a paycheck or a thank you?

Is it playing in a play and not being paid?

Hey preacher, I can barely pay for my funeral, how can I pay for your church?

Hey director, I can barely pay for college and you expect me to be on stage.

What is free?

What is rich?

Am I wrong for not asking for what’s due?

Am I the devil for demanding what’s owed to me? 

I know you have the money because you’re paying for your car and your mortgage. You’re riding around town in wonders of the world type vehicles.

Don’t give me that sour look, you should be happy to pay me back, I gave you a loan with no interest.


It’s time to Pay Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment