Thursday, September 2, 2021

Mental Health

 I almost strangled someone today, I wonder who will test me tomorrow. I’m going to keep chugging along though because at least I have that right. Once again odds are eating away at my thoughts. Will I fall and stumble or will I stand tall through it all? Today, I’ll stand, and Tomorrow, I’ll walk it off. I’m convinced that through it all, I have to stay focused and believe that what I’m doing is beneficial to everyone that does understand. As I look in the mirror channeling my thoughts on strength I see a feather sitting on the bathroom counter from an old hat. Something or someone is with me, at that very moment my mental becomes stronger. The vision is clear, I’m being used for the greater good…I then smile at myself in the mirror and carry-on. I just got a notice that one of my favorite Olympic athletes finished the race with a broken leg—win, lose or draw she finished. What are the odds of that? If she can do it, I can do it.

Mental Health

No comments:

Post a Comment