Saturday, September 4, 2021

The Devil’s Riddle & King Solomon’s Temple

Communication between King Solomon and I had gone to another level. Our minds began to spin through the wide lengths of space as we both noticed that we were stuck between two worlds. One was real and one was fake. For we both had been shown false help mates but soon realized that they had all been sacrificed before the GOAT, for they’d fell victim to the lie so we didn’t try to save them and instead broke bread and ate. King Solomon was my friend, he was like a father to me, he showed me visions of slaves being tortured and raped only to be rescued by angels. I began to weep seeing my relatives drowning in drug use and alcohol abuse, for they were not happy. In the distance, King Solomon pointed to a false religion that would tangle my thoughts, he also showed me tribes that had stole gold and authentic tunics to secure their wealth. He then opened my eyes to all that I failed to see before. As brothers, we took a walk through the underworld and he gave me a dream.

“This is my father’s brother, a place where souls believe lies and mingle with the thoughts that cannot defeat the light of day. Do not be fooled by your own desires for I have made a way for you to manifest in an abundance of glory,” he said showing me two principles of thought.

I could then hear his wives calling him, but he informed me that meditation was key before he answered them.

“False sacrifices and a false face put on the one who gives us internal thoughts and wisdom has been detected in my temple,” he explained.

Seeing the future, I fell to my knees on a rug made of gold laces.

“Get up my brother, for there is so much more to see,” he said.

In the distance was a hole, one was filled with darkness and one was filled with light. 

I will share with you the devil’s riddle,

“A thief that is satisfied only steals to be caught. A woman that blames everyone else for her problems but fails to blame herself will fall in love with three men at the same time and convince them that it’s their fault. Wisdom is like a fashion book with many designs in it leading to a dark colored outfit worn to stay warm. The riddle is simple and one cannot exist without the other, therefore, if you die young or live to be old, in the end the results are not different. Once you figure this out you will find true peace in your heart and you will face your fears when solving the devil’s riddle,” he explained.

Confused, I began to drink out of a golden cup that he provided as he showed me the kingdom that God had prepared for me.

“Do not be afraid brother, for we have walked through  the underworld hearing numerous false prophets to get here. This is your inheritance. For death is just another portal into infinite salvation. You must be rejuvenated with the truth,” he said, showing me more.

My cup of wisdom and knowledge began to overflow. This was home for us, our eternal treasure, a kingdom of righteousness. Seeing my people sweating in hard labor after awaking from my dream I gave them fresh water and we sat down to talk together. I solved the devil’s riddle sitting with my people in the hot sun realizing that he was just a character in a never ending story in which all I had to do was close the book and focus on what was right. Hearing my wives calling me, I was not afraid of the laws put in place by man, for brother Solomon had given me the keys to my own Kingdom. Me and my people were free to do as we pleased and the devil was not a character in our book, therefore he didn’t exist in our kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment