Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Naomi the Magnificent

Her power, her speed and her tender voice set her towers above the rest.

“Naomi, can you please come out and talk to me?” I said, banging on the screen door, hoping to hear her tell me about her magnificence. 

Shunning me, she ran into her room.

“Naomi, come and talk to me please, how did you become so magnificent?” I said, begging to get a response.

Looking at her strong legs in the magazines, I had to hear about her workout sessions, but the more I asked the more she began to cry.

“Go away!” she said, slamming the door in my face.

Watching her peeking out of the window at me, I fell to one knee and asked for her magnificent hand in marriage.

She quickly closed the curtain and said no.

Her aura, her passion and her magnificence, made me become a better man.

She was so great that I had no choice but to submit to her demands. I felt a tear fall down my face, I was just grateful for the time she gave me to be in her presence.

I walked away and patiently waited for the day she returned.

Naomi the Magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment