Thursday, May 13, 2021

The Physical Equation

(Each poem, story or piece of literature is edited day to day so please bypass any errors.)

A small ounce of gold for my thoughts please, paid forward with a good deed...

I then delightfully take the microphone to deliver my physical equation...

I hear someone drop a book...

In the distance I see her, but she has no physical clue that she’s naked in a garden filled with scholars and academics until she eats off of a tree filled with knowledge, she then realizes that her eyes are opened... 

I kindly give her life the moment she touches me...

Explosion! 

Who discovered the Big Bang?

Was it religion or science?

Has science physically destroyed common sense?

Do humans have a purpose or do we just sit still, deceive each other and die?

A piece of physical territory is precious to those with no home.

Whom does the earth belong to? Is it nature’s or is it the creator’s? 

Where is he? 

Where is she?

Does he or she have the deed?

Did he create humans to destroy his physical planet?

Picture smoke in thin air, opening up gateways to other places when you inhale it...

Bombs killing newborn babies, what religion or holy people does this and then worships at altars?

Guilty to face the creator who will be the judge after this life...

Guilty for these people who have lost their minds...

Guilty... 

Living matter splattered into tiny pieces.

Is the earth just a huge bomb ticking, waiting to explode? 

In my poetry I see prophets...

I see Egyptian statues with physical exploding noses, drawings on giant horses with no clue of the historical value...

I see Israeli physical holy shrines being blown into a thousand pieces by enemies...

Does it ever end?

I see traffic moving in every direction with no physical thought of what’s really at stake.

Who even cares?

I see a drug dealer looking out for the bottom dollar with drug zombies everywhere...

I see a president’s face on the last and first dollar...

What is physical? 

Is it knowing? 

Is it seeing?

Or is it the bomb that blows my living flesh into a thousand pieces?

Maybe the person who invented the bomb should’ve kept quiet.

Maybe he should have physically fought for peace.

What was his true ambition?

Was he good or was he evil to reveal the secrets of the universe?

Was it his imagination or his hunger for more?

There’s star dust everywhere...exploding into bigger pieces...

Discovery is never enough for anyone, there always has to be more until there’s nothing left but complete physical silence...

Silence...

Two triangles in the shape of stars...

Complete darkness and exploding lights...

Where did everybody go?

She then realizes what she has just done and gets kicked out of the garden...

I follow her as we explode again into a billion people...

We all sit and break bread in eternal peace...


The Physical Equation 

No comments:

Post a Comment