Tuesday, May 25, 2021

A Tower of Thoughts

I sat my paper down then I saw a screen glowing picture.

I fell down the stairs and got back up only to limp and fall again.

Depression almost got the best of me, but my thoughts saved me and I was determined to climb the tower. 

I got to the top and sat there until I thought of something else.

I guess this is the purpose of living.

Exploring and seeing how far your thoughts can take you.

As high as it may seem, the tower goes beyond the clouds.

It goes beyond the depths of space.

It’s thinking until everything fades to black.

The past, present and future...

Complete darkness. 

How high can you climb?

How far can your thoughts take you?

In the end all that’s left is for others to track your thoughts.

It’s a priceless journey, it’s a tower of thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment