Sunday, February 28, 2021

The Revolution

 It was about mid afternoon and I’d just given change to a man on the street. I have no clue where the man came from but after I gave him the money he said God bless you and then he gave me his soul with assurance.

I then proceeded about my day and attended a funeral and watched a preacher shaving the wool off of his sheep. He later sold the wool to make a profit. I’m assuming the buyers were either sinners or heathens because he drove off in a sports car while they went home to get drunk and merry. I’m not sure where he went, but I’d been left to record with my camera.

I then turned on the radio and listened to two political parties battling it out—one had the hammer and the other had the purse. I’m assuming they were fighting for power. I then proceeded to take my memory card out of my camera when it fell to the ground, I had to drop to my knees to catch it. Startled, I noticed my hand had been shaking, I guess something was bothering me. 

While on my knees, I noticed that the camera was made in another country. I scratched my head because I’d just saw a spy who’d been watching and taking pictures of me making T-shirts without slave labor or drug money. The spy ran off and I heard that he sold the images of me and everything else to his country’s government. I’m not sure if they were an enemy or an ally. 

After this revelation, I realized that I’d been alone in this particular fight. I later took my pictures and released them for the world to see and unknowingly started a revolution. My road ahead was now clear that I was in the middle of a jungle surrounded by people trying to hold on to their paychecks and if I sold the truth then all hell would be unleashed. In the end, the subjects in the picture were clear but the background was out of focus. Some people were standing but their habitat had been destroyed. 

The Revolution 


No comments:

Post a Comment