Sunday, February 7, 2021

Broken Heart πŸ’”

 The feeling was so powerful that it took over my thoughts.

I needed a weapon to mend my broken pieces, something to help me.

This was bad...

When I found my weapon of choice I started shooting at everything and everyone that hurt me.

I don’t know what came over me to give me the motivation to make such a harsh decision, but I did.

A part of me just wanted to leave and not do it, but I just couldn’t go on feeling the force of a broken soul, a broken heart.

I stood there as the gun fell to the ground; I watched my only justification for what I’d just done bleeding and dying while I heard silence, and no more arguing. My hands fell down to my side shaking while both of them laid there on the floor lifeless.

Love pushed me over my limit.

The feeling of going on without it drove me mad.

I’d now become a criminal, a force of reason for anyone who felt eager to hurt someone.

Learn from my story and don’t be what I’ve become...

For I’d become a villain to the world but a hero to the broken hearted.

There was no turning back now, I alone took an illegal U-turn to heal my broken heart. πŸ’”


No comments:

Post a Comment