Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Conscience Dream

 It was an ordinary day and for some odd reason I’d been trying to examine the word: “good”. While in deep thought, I’d set back to reflect over my own life and tried to make sense of all of my conscience decisions to see if I were a good person. No one is perfect but I really needed to examine myself. It was close to midnight and I had a handful of decisions to make: 

1. I could end my own life.

2. I could indulge in a bad habit.

3. I could fall to sleep.

4. Or I could read a book.

After a hard week, I figured I’d sleep; get some much needed rest. I enjoy living and I’d had too many people invested in my life to let them down. While I was asleep I had a dream 🛌. I dreamed about people. They were all good people and the feeling was good. They’d shown me something very meaningful in life while in my dream. They’d shown me love. The love was so strong that I woke up happy. This is what a good conscience feels like. It’s defeating your negative thoughts and feelings. It’s feeding your good conscience so you can dream of a better world, a better reality so that your dreams can come true. I dreamed of a better world. It helped me believe in something greater, something worth living for. This dream gave me hope. I could be a better man, I could build something—move mountains. Now I know this may sound strange but although I have a choice like everyone else to do good or bad, this dream saved me. I let go of the bad things and held on to the belief in my dream that this life is worth living. The dream that there’s good in the world. Yielding to my conscience mind, I sat a piece of glass on the table to reflect the sunlight and noticed many different colors on the table. Someone saw those colors and dreamed of a camera. There’s meaning in life, and I guess I too have a purpose. I have a chance to shine some light into a dark world just like my dream. I then woke up and began to paint better pictures of the world. Just like the sun my artwork shined light into a dark room. 

One good dream opened my eyes too something better; One good dream saved my life—Picked me up and helped me see my own power to make the world better.

The conscience dream 🛌 💭 

No comments:

Post a Comment