Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Swamp (Director’s Cut)

Mr. President: “The media called me last night but I didn’t answer... I mean why should I answer? Everything they say about me is all a lie... oh boy here comes COVID, the president did it, but believe me I wanted $2,000 for struggling starving Americans did they report on it? ‘No!’ because they’re all cheaters and that is why we should burn it all down. Yep, burn it all down. And get this, they cheated so badly in this last election because they are just rotten evil people. They’re bad people...I got elected (Applause)...I got elected so I could drain the swamp but do they appreciate it? That is why we must overturn this disgrace of an election. We must go right through those gates and show them that we mean business...”

President Elect: “As Americans we must be brave and stand up in the face of adversity. Voting is our civic duty...that is why I’m demanding that the current President face the American people instead of backing down...”

Security: “Oh my God they’ve breached the front gates, save yourselves!”

Insurgent: “Hey, get a picture of me sitting in the speaker’s chair while little Alex waves his gun at the cameras. You know my tax dollars paid for all of this, did I get a stimulus check out of this? No! That is why we must drain the swamp so every American can get a piece of the American dream.”

Little Alex: “Well, what do we do next Pa?”

Director: “Cut! Let’s play that Presidential speech back one more time it needs to be more real. Remember folks this is a reality show for the American people. It needs to be real. We need more acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment