Wednesday, January 6, 2021

πŸ–€ Black Hearts

 The last thing I heard her say was that love was a condition that two fools choose...

At that moment I felt a tingle in my heart as I watched her leave... Now you have to image a young man in my state of mind, my state of thought...

I’d seen wild and crazy things happen over and over again...

I’d witness loved ones get drunk and high as I always tried to be the better man... The savior, the good guy...

A peacemaker, a god fearing man...only to find out that this human thing is rough.

Am I an angel for wanting to see people do better with their life?

Am I wrong for telling her the truth about herself?

Am I wrong for dreaming of a better world only to be let down?

Like a priest watching holy girls lose their virginity only to abort their first child...I’m alone.

I’m like a superhero that’s fed up with saving the world.

I’m like the black Christ sending all sinners to hell.

I’m like the black sheep that sees the shepherd and his flock for their true colors...

Is love real?

Does love really exist?

As she left from the car I saw two worlds, one was light and filled with hope the other was dark and cold.

I saw lonely people on their knees with black broken hearts and tarnished pawned wedding rings.

There is no love; her words were clear, love is a condition between two fools.

At the end of the night I took my last dollars—paid my bills, cooked me something to eat then fell to sleep in a quiet room.

The next morning I found myself sketching a picture of a black heart on a blank piece of paper while laying in the same spot I fell to sleep in.

No love for her, no love for country, no love left for anyone, I just let it all go.

Just me and a sketch of a black heart πŸ–€ 

Goodbye cruel world. 

Goodbye.

I got sucked into a black hole πŸ•³ with black hearts.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment