Saturday, December 26, 2020

Alexis & the Cookie Jar

 “Oh my, what a fine species the humans have made, tell me little girl, what is your name?” the flying goat asked.

“My daddy told me never to talk to strangers,” Alexis replied.

“Sweet child, do you want to start off the new year being a misfit? No one listens to their parents anymore they listen to me, the flying goat.”

Alexis noticed the cookie jar in his hands, “I’ll tell you my name if you give me a cookie.”

“Oh, so you want to make a deal,” the goat replied.

“Yes, I’ll tell you my name for the cookies,” she said.

“I want you to read the warning label first,” the goat said smiling.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know how to read,” Alexis said gloating at the jar filled with cookies.

“But child, to make a deal I need something in return, I need you to tell me your name,” the goat explained to Alexis.

“My name is Alexis.”

The goat then gave her the cookie jar and watched her eat every cookie, he just watched and smiled as she got full and passed out on the floor. When she awoke in 2021 she realized that she gained 150 pounds and had no teeth. She also noticed that the goat was gone, she’d been tricked.

Alexis and the cookie jar.

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment