Saturday, August 8, 2020

Cry

 This is usually when it happens, at night when the lights go out. The trauma, the pain and the depression. There are so many things on my to do list, so many books I haven’t read, I have to push myself, I have to let the past go and keep up with this fast pace world. Goodbye dad, goodbye mom, they’re never coming back; they never won the lottery or hit the jackpot, they worked until their bodies gave out now they’re gone. How ironic for the light on my desk to be on at a time like this. I’ll write my thoughts down until my mind is at ease. I’ll cry on paper. I’ll write about a happy ending with victory and a loving female picking me up and loading my printer with fresh paper at the end. We can share stories and cry tears of joy. That will be my happy ending.

Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment