Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The Twin Towers

The thoughts won’t go away.

What happened?

I keep seeing the images over and over.

Today I watched more soldiers in coffins.

That was almost me some years ago, but God pushed me back, it wasn’t my time. I nearly lost my mind out at sea. After today I think I know why.

Sadly the war is not over, but he spared me to fight for peace.

I’ve been on guard since the towers fell. 

I haven’t taken a day off.

I was 19-20 when it started and I’m 44 now. I shed a tear looking at those caskets marked with American flags today. It never ends.

I’m a civilian now but the evils of war just keep coming, but I believe God pushed me back for one reason.

I have to fight for peace; therefore, I am that I am.

The conquering force to end all wars. 

A voice hiding in the darkness fulfilling God’s will.

The question is will they listen?

I come in peace.

I haven’t forgot about the twin towers and neither should you.


No comments:

Post a Comment