Wednesday, May 24, 2023

P.O.W. I love big fat American Women

 I see their smile.

At night when I’m cold I think of them too.

I’m a little man with big dreams of confident fat women.

I had to DJ a cheap graduation party and I saw all of the skinny women complaining and being stuck up. 

The big women were happy and smiling.

There’s something special about it, I love them.

Big girl magic baby.

They have so much confidence and they smile for me.

I then called my mom.

I said, “Mom, I’m starting to love big women and if the government shuts down, I know they will take care of me and keep me warm.”

Maybe even cook me a good meal.

I’m spending my Memorial Day with big fat American women. Of all races creeds and colors.

If King Solomon is my dad then bring on the 700 fat wives.

They will fight for me.

God Bless.

God Bless America.

God Bless big fat women.

This poem’s for you.

P.S.

To my Republican fat women, keep fighting to lower the debt, I love you too. To my Democrat fat women, keep spending, I love you too. Thanks for voting for slavery and making black men look like head cases. Good luck with paying those American bills. Russian fat girls please fight for peace. I love you too.

Big girl magic baby. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment