Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Sun Queen

It was her, she meant me well and she listened.

Inside of her held my child, she loved me and let me lead; we were in love together.

We never argued and her light always shined on me.

We were happy together.

When the seed that I’d planted grew inside of her and the egg hatched, she gave birth to both of us, our child.

We made something together.

We made a star, an entire new galaxy.

She was a real Queen, no gimmicks, no hostility, no back and forth.

She loved me for me and I loved her for her.

She was my other half. 

With our new child, we shined like the sun.

Our feelings were not manipulated but they were genuine.

With her, our colorful rays shined, we were complete.

I was happy and she was okay with that because we smiled together.

Our love was authentic, and as our egg hatched, together, in a world filled with happy thoughts and love, we rose like the sun.

In a field of shattered eggshells and hatred,

we rose for everyone, and we lead them to the light.

Together, with the sun shining on us, we were reborn.

The Sun Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment