Monday, April 11, 2022

The Rays of the Sun

Dear Beautiful Sun,

It’s been a long winter and I miss you.

First I’d like to thank you for coming out everyday just to show me your awesome rays.

I’d also like to thank you for the colorful flowers and plush green ecosystem.

Your rays are priceless, magnifying and truth of something greater than this world.

You’re a star and your beautiful invisible colored rays keep me warm and filled with colorful bright thoughts.

I could not exist without you.

Everyday I’m reborn and cleansed with your colorful rays.

The pictures look crystal clear and the gold gems look great with the diamonds that you so graciously provided.

I appreciate the light you supply for every meal that nourishes my body.

Sincerely Yours

Thank you,

Little John Brown

The Rays of the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment