I’d just reached retirement. It was January 28th 2014 and I sat in a room and looked at the same fly on the wall for three days trying to figure out what to do with all of my time. I had to have read just about every book in the apartment. I went to the YMCA for an entire year non stop. Every relationship ended the same way. “Hello, why do you keep calling me? Get a life!” I got call after call from people needing to borrow something, then that’s when it happened. I got an offer in the mail telling me that my approval odds were great. It was time to take out a 5 year loan. The process was smooth, I applied, got approved and the money went straight into my bank account. I found something new to get into. I had every loan sharking company on speed dial so I decided this was how I would spend my retirement. I’d become a high interest loan magnet destined to become a financial expert just by filing for bankruptcy, taking financial classes and surrounding myself with people who loved to talk about the markets. I’d racked up a total of 15 credit cards and I’d maxed them all out. I learned about gold and silver, then at year 14 of retirement that’s when it hit me. The system was rigged. You owned nothing and even if you did someone was in line to take it. If you lost your home, someone would end up buying it for much cheaper at an auction than what you paid for it and if you tried to do things your way that’s when the law and regulations came in. So to conclude, it’s been twelve years and I’m still paying on a five year loan. The truth is that once word gets out that you have a deposit coming into your bank the offers are endless and they won’t stop until they have all of your assets as collateral. You may think you have a choice but the truth is, you don’t. The more you try to control your own decisions the more you go under. The money was not made to hoard it’s printed out to spend.
Good luck.
Headed into Halloween, I’ve come to believe that the smell of money creates blood thirsty vampires looking to suck it up until you’re broke.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment